Following an investigation into the suicide of an employee in 2015, Tokyo prosecutors have formally charged Dentsu with responsibility for the incident.
According to reports, the company is likely to be fined for circumventing labour laws. However, individual managers of the employee will escape prosecution.
In a statement issued to Campaign, Dentsu said
“We will move forward with an array of initiatives under our plan, including enhancing the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events