Dentsu has launched an agency called Dentsu Media Runway in the Japanese market, which it says is a response to the demand for “more specialised and integrated solutions”.
The company will have a staff of around 35, led by Katsuhiko Tsurumoto as CEO and Shigeyuki Kawakatsu as COO. It will start operating in July from Dentsu’s Tokyo headquarters. A Dentsu Inc spokesperson said the team will be made up of seconded Dentsu employees and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events