Dentsu Digital Inc is a standalone company under Dentsu Inc. Operations will begin in July 2016, led by Toshiya Oyama as CEO and Yoshito Maruoka as COO. It is expected to have a staff of 600.
It will absorb Dentsu’s Digital Marketing Division and subsidiaries Dentsu e-marketing One and Nextage Dentsu. The former focuses on customer and channel strategy, the latter on performance marketing.
A statement from Dentsu noted that the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events