Advertising Week Asia got underway on Monday with the heads of Dentsu and Hakuhodo coming together on stage for apparently the first time in the companies’ history.
Moderated by Yoshihiko Kasamatsu, the event’s executive producer, the session looked at how Toshihiro Yamamoto president and CEO of Dentsu and Masayuki Mizushima president and CEO of Hakuhodo got their starts in advertising, how they see the future of the business and the rules they live by....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events