The acquisition will double iProspect China's headcount to 150 and add scale in its search and performance-marketing services, according to DAN.
Darwin Marketing was founded in 2006 by TR Harrington 唐唯龙, who will remain with the business as a consultant.
Kenneth Cheung 张志炜, currently Darwin’s VP of operations, will join the iProspect China management team alongside Atlas Ye 叶忠鸣, GM of iProspect Shanghai, and Jose Campon, GM...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events