One thing the 2018 World Cup taught us is that Chinese brands are spending big money to reach international audiences. Brands such as Wanda and Mengniu Dairy scored through exclusive sponsorship deals, exciting marketing campaigns and player partnerships.
However, most Chinese tech companies go down a different route when marketing overseasone where audiences are more narrowly targeted. Take for instance, the recent CES gadget show in Las Vegas where Chinese brands had their...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events