CES is the biggest gadget show of the year, the place where all the major tech companies show off their latest efforts. Formerly known as the Consumer Electronics Show, it is held in Las Vegas each January. Besides product launches and eye-catching prototype demos, it is a favoured platform for Asia-based brands looking to go global.
Pico has been working at CES for more than 10 years, but for the 2018 edition it was...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events