As APAC executive vice president of Waggener Edstrom, Ko used to lead operations comprising offices in China Beijing and Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, and India Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, as well as joint ventures in South Korea and Australia. He took a sabbatical in February 2013 after almost eight years at the PR agency.
Ko has since teamed up with Angelo Umali, who hailed from Agilent Technologies, to start Daylight Partnership. I want it...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events