Deng, a 30-year award-winning advertising veteran in Taiwan, will remain in Taipei and reports to Joseph Pai, chairman of Ogilvy Mather in Taiwan, and TB Song, chairman of Ogilvy Mather Greater China.
Pai said in an internal staff announcement statement “Deng has been working for the Ogilvy Mather team for over 17 years, and started building up the unique David Advertising brand from scratch since 2005. With his leadership charisma, he has formed a solid team...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events