Kelvin Cheng, managing director of Criteo China, confirmed with Campaign China that the company is exiting the domestic market.
Criteo, which specialises in retargeting, entered the Chinese market three years ago with the goal of building infrastructure serving both advertisers and publishers, launching a local data centre and setting up two offices.
The data centre ambition, fulfilled in January 2016, was meant to lay a foundation for Criteo to accelerate the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events