How did you get into advertising
Advertising got into me, more like. I studied marketing and was going to be a consultant’. At that time, I had no idea what the title meant but it sounded vaguely interesting and could conceivably make me more popular with the ladies. Nothing to lose.
Found the local management consultancy and by local, I mean within walking distance of my house and applied for a job. Turns...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events