How did you get into advertising
I joined a small local agency that did nothing but car ads. I had zero experience and they were the only agency who would hire me. By the time I left, I knew how to describe a car from bumper to bumper with most grandiose prose you can imagine, and little else.
What was your first ever ad
A half-page black and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events