How did you get into advertising
It was a happy accident. I had always liked making things out of imagination. I did computer science hoping it’d lead to video game design but it was all coding filing and retrieval systems. I couldn’t get into architecture and ended up in design school. That’s where I found out I was good at ideas. It felt natural, it never felt like work, I’ve loved it since then. I...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events