How did you get into advertising
I was accepted into a Fine Art degree and an Advertising degree in the same grad year from high school. My dad said, “Don’t be stupid son, there’s no money in art”, so now I’m in advertising.
What was your first ever ad
My first decent’ ad ever was a poster for TAC Transport Accident Commission. I art directed that poster...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events