To say China’s e-commerce landscape is the most advanced anywhere in the world is to state the obvious. For at least the last five years business folk, including marketers, have been caught between gawping and licking their lips at the meteoric growth of e-commerce in China, and the riches that have come with easy digital access to a population of 1.3 billion increasingly wealthy consumers. According to eMarketer, China e-commerce sales will pass US$1.5 trillion this year....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events