With consumers increasingly demanding about both their online and offline experiences, agencies and brands must focus their efforts on connectedness, according to Michael Kahn, global brand president of DigitasLBi.
There are simply too many channels, both online and offline, for brands not to pay close attention to how a consumer begins and ends their purchasing journey, Kahn told Campaign, which has informed DigitasLBi’s proposition of being a “fully enabled connected marketing agency”....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events