The day began with a high-energy exchange between WPP chief executive Sir Martin Sorrell via video from New York and CNN anchor Richard Quest. Sorrell was cautiously optimistica step up from last year’s mood. He said he expected more GDP growth, but noted that clients are still “extremely cautious”. “The way that people are making up the numbers is not with topline growth its by cutting costs,” he said. To Quest’s suggestion that media agencies might...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events