Learning from consumer feedback and using data to get the right message to the right consumers are two of the most effective ways for brands to counter the leap in consumer cynicism, delegates heard at yesterday's Top 1000 Brands Breakfast Briefing in Singapore.
Presented as a complement to Campaign's Asia's Top 1000 Brands research, the Top 1000 Breakfast Briefings, in Shanghai on 11 August and Singapore yesterday, brought together senior marketing executives...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events