Colenso BBDO's 'I'm drinking it for you' campaign for DB Export has won the Grand Prix in the 2020 Warc Awards for Effective Content Strategy.
The judges rewarded a total of 13 campaigns, the Grand Prix, three golds, five silvers and four bronzes. Atomic Media of Australia (gold), McCann Worldgroup India (silver), Bennett Coleman India (silver), BBDO China (silver) and Aurecon Australasia (bronze) rounded out the APAC winners.
The DB Export campaign also won one of three special awards, the Best Multiplatform Award.
The full winner list follows:
- I'm Drinking It For You · DB Export · DB Breweries · Colenso BBDO · New Zealand (Best Multiplatform award)
- Clásico Dogs · SNIFF · TBWA\RAAD · United Arab Emirates (Smart Spender Award)
- Rerank the Rich · Nuveen · MullenLowe US · United States (Long-term Idea Award)
- Top End Wedding · Northern Territory · Tourism Northern Territory · Atomic Media · Australia
- Cash is no more king in India · Mastercard · McCann Worldgroup · India
- Pop Up Books · WHSmith · FP7 McCann Dubai · United Arab Emirates
- Unseen Potential · Al Tayer Motors · FP7 McCann Dubai · United Arab Emirates
- Lost Votes · The Times of India · The Times Group · Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd. · India
- Chinese New Year Transfiguration · McDonald's · McDonald's China · BBDO China · China
- Relentless Moves · Century 21 · MullenLowe US · United States
- Engineering Reimagined · Aurecon · Aurecon Australasia Pty Ltd · in-house · Asia Pacific & Middle East
- Inspire What's Next · Emirates NBD · FP7 McCann Dubai · United Arab Emirates
- The Open Diaries · The Open University · RAPP · United Kingdom
Warc has already announced the winners of its Effective Use of Brand Purpose and Effective Innovation categories, and the Effective Social Strategy winners will be announced soon. The Grands Prix and Special Award winners across the four categories share a $40,000 prize fund. See Warc's website for more information.