Editor's note This article is part of a series revolving around the concept of brands as intersections.
Imagine the job description “You are to create experiences for society. Find ways to make daily activity better, more meaningful and exciting. Think about the people you are working for as users offer them the best user experience, whoever they may be. Create moments and situations that help them to make sense of themselves and the world around...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events