The game, titled Run That Town, is similar in concept to SimCity and other simulation games in that the user tries to maintain the health and stability of a community over time by deploying resources on elements such as schools and infrastructure.
In this case, players make planning decisions, based on 2011 Census data, to boost their popularity, grow the town and keep the locals happy.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events