When the world’s first next generation quantum-dot television launched last year, the announcement made headlines for a different reason. The brand behind the product was not Samsung, LG or Sony but Chinese firm TCL.
This is just one example of how China’s show of strength in consumer durables is a force to be reckoned with, and one that is growing on a global scale. TCL says that in the first three-quarters of 2014, it...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events