Almost a third of Chinese consumers are open to it. Indian consumers even more so. Could 2018 be the year that technology and biology finally fuse
About a third of consumers 32% in China and 33% in India would like to have smartphone technology “integrated into their anatomies”, compared to a 12% global average, says Havas Group’s latest Prosumer Report’ on the impact of technology in our lives.
The iLife study, which...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events