Mobile will account for 83.7% of the total programmatic spend, which is estimated to $22.81 billion in China this year, according to the latest forecast released by eMarketer.
Unsurprisingly, the so-called BAT giantsBaidu, Alibaba and Tencentwill consume the lion’s share of programmatic expenditures. The report noted that high smartphone penetration in China will continue to drive programmatic spend, while programmatic expenditure is expected to reach $29.61 billion 69% of total digital display ad...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events