China has become the first market in the world to spend the majority of its ad dollar on mobile, according to Warc’s latest Global Ad Trends report.
The organisation, which has analysed global ad spend in 96 markets since 1980, said China has become the world’s largest mobile ad platform, with the US set to be second in 2017 with a predicted US$40 billion spend.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events