Destination management and event production companies Pacific World and Access have released their 2018 Special Destinations Report, which profiles top destinations and explores why they are trending.
While in many cases well-known destinations are still popular for incentive travel, the demand for immersive and more compelling experiences continues to rise, creating opportunities for locations and venues previously unexplored, the companies said.
“The progression toward the experience economy is something we at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events