At last year’s Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, China bagged a record 13 Lions for its tech and innovation prowess. However, it remained a no show in plenty more creative categories. From stereotypes about lazy copycat culture’ to criticism of the country’s education system for killing initiative and creativity, China has long been reputed to suffer from creative block. But are these views outdated
“Very little workapart from scam work created by a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events