The race for technology has put some Asian giants on the global map, but many regional brands still need to think beyond local provenance to win the hearts of global consumers.
That Samsung tops this year’s Top 1000 Brands list yet again will not surprise many industry watchers.
The South Korean consumer electronics giant has held the crown since 2012, enjoying an upward climb from its initial entry at 17 back in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events