The cash infusion comes from Endeit Capital, Beringea US and Unilever Ventures, alongside additional credit from Silicon Valley Bank.
Blis, which provides location-data technology and an RTB platform for cross-screen digital display and video advertising, was founded in London in 2004 and made its APAC debut in 2013.
The company now serves more than 50 markets from its eight offices across APAC and EMEA, employing just over 100 staff. Current clients...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events