Organisational silos are getting worse in China.
This happened two weeks ago. A potential client's e-commerce department briefed us on a campaign pitch and told us we were competing against an agency recommended by the same client's marketing department and was briefed by the marketing department directly.
Who owns the marketing plan and budget in China these days That’s one of the challenges faced by many Chinese brands as more money...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events