For a product category that really doesn’t need to exist at all, there is a good amount of life in watches. Top-end mechanical brands continue to draw the same levels of passion from enthusiasts as ever, and a glance around a room of business executives suggests timepieces are as important to an outfit now as they were 30 years ago.
At the same time, Baselworld, the biggest watch fair in the world, was two days...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events