With Singapore’s economic growth hitting a mere 0.1% in Q2 2019, the city-state took another slow step toward recession. And whilst some commentators disagree a recession is on the way, they all agree that the slowdown is gathering pace and that it’s likely to get worse before it gets betterthe most recent figures being the worst annually for 10 years.
If Singapore is used as the global barometer for economic shifts, it spells a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events