Pelle Sjoenell, worldwide chief creative officer at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, is leaving the agency after 12 years to join video-game developer Activision Blizzard as chief creative officer.
He is being replaced by Joakim Borgström, known as Jab, current chief creative officer at BBH Singapore. In turn, BBH Singapore is promoting Sascha Kuntze, previously ECD, to chief creative officer, filling Borgström's role.
Sjoenell joined BBH in New York in 2007, moving to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events