BBDO has appointed Tony Harris as CEO in Hong Kong. He will also have regional management responsibility for the Visa business across Asia.
Harris was formerly CEO of BBDO Japan. Leadership there will be taken up by managing director Hal Ito and general manager Shuhei Ishikawa.
JC Catibog was previously MD in Hong Kong, but has moved on to other opportunities, according to a spokesperson.
A 30-year industry...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events