As the Singapore PR agency of record, Lewis PR will run an integrated communications campaign including media relations, digital marketing, events and press bureau.
The appointment was made following a pitch called in February that included several unnamed agencies in Singapore. It is a 12-month contract, beginning last month.
The campaign focuses on consumer communications for BBC Worldwide’s portfolio of pay-TV channels, which comprise BBC Knowledge, BBC Lifestyle, BBC Entertainment and CBeebies....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events