Airport Authority Hong Kong AA has acquired the rights and equity interest held by IEC Investments Limited, and ultimately, the ownership of Hong Kong’s biggest events space, AsiaWorld-Expo AWE. Through the deal, AA is now the sole owner of AWE, and manages and operates the conference facilities.
Based on a press statement, an AA spokesperson said that the authority is in an “advantageous position to realise the full potential of the synergy...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events