Reducing costs while offering new, interesting guest experiences is the reason most hotels are looking in the direction of robotics. When it comes to MICE, hotels need dozens of extra hands, who can be expensive to hire and also hard to find in such numbers. Yet hoteliers cannot afford to let their guests down, or they will not return.
While robots and bots are already helping hotels improve the efficiency of operations and guest...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events