Considering its international reputation for robotic technology development, it is fitting that Japan can lay claim to the first “robot-staffed hotel” in the world, as recognised by Guinness World Records.
The Henn na Hotel “strange hotel” in Japanese debuted at the Huis Ten Bosch theme park in Kyushu in 2015, with a second opening near Tokyo Disney Resort in Chiba last year. Operated by the travel agency H.I.S., there are plans to expand the chain...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events