Apple has removed an app from its App Store that enabled users to monitor other people's activity on Instagram, a few weeks after the photo-sharing app sent a cease-and-desist letter to the app's developers.
The app, Like Patrol, enables its subscribers to keep tabs on people on Instagram by sending them notifications when someone they follow comments on or likes a photo, as well as collecting an individual's top fans and new followers. It...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events