Apple has released a series of short films for Japan aiming to inspire students to be creative. They are part of the global Behind the Mac’ campaign which came out last summer. The protagonists are Mom’, a student musician trying to make it easier for people to create music Shoko Ryuzaki, a hospitality entrepreneur Fuma Higashide, a robotics specialist and Shingo Inagaki, a treehouse designer who wants children to experience the joy of nature.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events