Google is again seen to have the strongest reputation as a place to work globally and in Asia-Pacific, according to YouGov’s workers’ choice best brand rankings for 2019.
The study tries to gauge which brands people would be proud to work for and which ones they would be embarrassed to be associated with. It assesses the brands with the highest average reputation scores between 1 April 2018 and 31 March 2019.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events