The New York Festivals Advertising Awards has announced the finalists for its 2019 awards, which will be handed out the week of May 13.
See the full list of APAC finalists below and the worldwide list here.
Entries came from 62 countries, and 12 APAC markets landed entries on the list, led by Australia, South Korea and Hong Kong. Here's a full breakdown
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events