BWM Dentsu Sydney and Cheil Hong Kong tied for agency of the year honours in the APAC region as the New York Festivals announced its 2019 winners last night.
BWM Dentsu Sydney took home six awards plus two grand-prize awards for 'Project revoice' on behalf of ALS Association, while Cheil Hong Kong won 10 second-prize and three third-prize awards, mostly for a campaign for JBL. The regional agency of the year award is based...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events