BWM Dentsu Sydney and Cheil Hong Kong tied for agency of the year honours in the APAC region as the New York Festivals announced its 2019 winners last night.
BWM Dentsu Sydney took home six awards plus two grand-prize awards for 'Project revoice' on behalf of ALS Association, while Cheil Hong Kong won 10 second-prize and three third-prize awards, mostly for a campaign for JBL. The regional agency of the year award is based on point totals for all the award levels.
Overall, the juries awarded a best of show award, seven grand prize awards, 71 firsts, 209 seconds, and 205 thirds. You can explore the winners on the festival's website.
- The best-of-show award went to 'Black supermarket' by Marcel Paris for Carrefour.
- BBDO Worldwide was named 2019 Global Agency Network of the Year, with a grand award, 10 firsts, 29 seconds, 21 thirds and 34 finalist certificates.
- Toyota was named 2019 Global Brand of the Year.
- Serviceplan Group Germany won 2019 Independent Agency of the Year.
- Stink Films London won 2019 Film Production Company of the Year.
Here's the full list of grand-prize winners:
- Activation & Engagement: Marcel France – “Black Supermarket” Carrefour
- Avant-Garde/Innovative: BWM Dentsu Australia – “Project Revoice” ALS Association
- Collaborations & Partnerships: Pages BBDO – “The Day Women Left the Set” La Sirena
- Design: BETC France – “Save our Species” Lacoste
- Digital/Mobile: BWM Dentsu Australia – “Project Revoice” ALS Association
- Film Craft: Dollar Shave Club USA – “Get Ready” Dollar Shave Club
- Print: McCann Spain – “Fresh Prints” Aldi