Consumers in Asia-Pacific are actively sharing less personal data online, according to Dentsu Aegis Network’s Digital Society Index 2019 report.
DAN found that while 56% of people in APAC countries are optimistic that digital technologies will have a positive impact on society, a significant minority of those surveyed44%have taken steps last year to reduce the amount of data they share online.
A quarter installed adblocking software last...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events