Freedom of expression is one of the countless wonders of the Internet and has an important part to play in the contemporary political and social discourse. However, the prevalence of real profiles on the majority of social platforms has led many to believe that there would only be a truly and open dialogue if people can protect their identity and talk anonymously.
While anonymous spaces have always existed within the digital space such as chat...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events