The first slate of confirmed speakers includes:
- Erik Hermanson, global head of marketing for mobile, ASUS, and Seton Vermaak, head of strategy at Razorfish Hong Kong, who will share how ASUS evolved to be a global player in 2015.
- Tom Voirol, VP of strategy at Critical Mass, who will define what it takes to become a digitally native brand.
- Natalie Gruis, head of strategy planning at TBWA\Singapore, who will share her perspectives on the unique challenges for 21st century brands and how agencies can stay relevant.
- Kristian Barnes, CEO of Vizeum APAC and and Maunil Thacker, senior vice president of marketing for Marina Bay Sands, who will demonstrate how technology vulnerability can be turned into sustainable and competitive business processes to drive growth.
- Christian Bartens, Datalicious CEO and founder, who will make the case for data-driven decision-making through an in-depth study of the disparity between channels marketers are investing in and the actual media consumption behaviour of consumers.
- Stephen Tracy, data and insight lead for Southast Asia at SapientNitro, who will share his knowledge and expertise on building a successful analytics programme through a “people-first” strategy.
- Jane Lin-Baden, CEO of Isobar China Group, and Kelvin Long, co-founder and chief technology officer for Unionpay Smart, who will share learnings from a recent data partnership to establish how diversified data drives smart marketing.
More speakers will be announced in coming weeks.
“The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Conference represents a carefully curated selection of great speakers, critical topics, and interesting viewpoints," said Andrea Hayes, festivals director. "It offers real insights into marketing strategies and will empower delegates with fresh, innovative ideas and an understanding of the importance of marketing effectiveness.”
Delegates registering before 30 March can enjoy an early-bird discount on the price of a full delegate package and pay just SG$680 for a full delegate pass. Registrations made after this date will cost SG$780. There is also a special registration package for delegates under 30 years of age for SG$375. All delegate packages will include access to the AMES Awards ceremony. For more information, please visit www.ames.asia.