Following months of speculation, it appears that Amazon is finally making its APAC entrance by way of Singapore.
“Amazon entering the market will change the speed at which brands operate,” said Josh Gallagher, the chief strategy officer at Havas Group APAC. “Its consumer promise has always been reflective of this, with speed of search, the speed of personalisation, the speed of delivery and now the speed of recommendation through Spark.”
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events