As with most things Apple does, the feature has started tongues wagging in Silicon Valley. What could Apple be up to And what does it mean for those companies that rely on online advertising
1. The feature is part of the recently launched Safari 5.
According to Apple's website, the new-look browser is able to detect when a web user visits a site containing what it calls 'an article'. At the click of a button, the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events