The ongoing trade tensions between China and the US have not hurt the People’s Republic’s biggest ecommerce company. Quite the opposite Alibaba reported a 40% jump in revenue and nearly tripled profit in its last quarter, as it heads into its 20th anniversary with a star-studded stadium party headlined by Taylor Swift.
The internet giant posted revenue of RMB119 billion US$16.7 billion in the quarter ended September 30, an increase of 40%...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events