Airbnb has struck a nine-year partnership with the International Olympic Committee that covers five summerwinter Games from 2020 to 2028.
The home-sharing brand will be a worldwide Olympic partner in the exclusive category of unique accommodation products and unique experiences services.
Airbnb will use the status to intensify its push into marketing experiences and allow athletes to earn money by hosting or running events through the launch of Airbnb Olympian Experiences....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events